Except for the common properties, there are special configurations for each type of built-in Combos. The
styles of them depend on their keyShape. The common properties for built-in Combos can be refered to:
The id of the Combo, Must be a unique string.
The ID of the parent Combo
The minimum size of the combo. The default value for 'circle' type Combo is 20, [20, 5] for 'rect' type.
The padding of the Combo. The default value for 'circle' type Combo is 25, [25, 20, 15, 20] for 'rect'.
The Combo style.
style is an object to configure the filling color, stroke color, shadow, and so on. The complete configurations are listed in Overview of Combos -- style。
The label text of the combo.
The configurations of the combo. Please refer to Overview of Combos -- label and label configure for detailed configurations.
The shape type of the Combo. It can be the type of built-in Combo, or the custom Combo. 'circle' by default. The table below shows the built-in Combos and their special properties:
|circle||Circle Combo: |
- The circle is centered at the combo position
- The label is placed on the top of the circle by default
- More properties are described in circle
|rect||Rect Combo: |
- The rect in centered at the combo position
- The label is placed on the left top of the circle by default
- More properties are described in rect
The special properties for each built-in Combos can be found in the subdocuments of Built-in Combos.